Tuesday 25 June 2013

Anklebiters ate up your personality


I have been staring at this blank page for 10 minutes. No inspiration. Nothing. I don't know what to write about, what would be sensible or cool to say. I was just in a fight with my friend and I hate that. My friends and I are always fighting and I don't know what to do. I love my friends but sometimes I just need to give them space. I either care too much about people or I'm a heartless bitch and I have trouble finding my way between the two. I hate that were so hypocritical that one day we say we don't like someone and the next were best friends. Im glad that they like me for who I am, but when they don't, like today, I only have myself. And that feels both liberating and frightening at the same time. I love other people so much that sometimes I forget about myself. I forget what I am and what I stand for. Paramore have recently made a music video for Anklebiters although it is not a single, just a video for fans. I use to think that the song was negative. A bout a narsisictic person trying to get the best of you, when actually its about celebrating your differences and not letting the anklebiters get a hold of you. Im sorry I cannot post videos at the moment (somethings stuffed up with my blog) but the video can be viewed here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4CWhPozi7Kg&safe=active
and also Hayley Williams wrote what her view is on being different and about Anklebiters here: http://paramore-music.com/index.php/new-message-from-hayley-williams-11/
Have a wonderful day and dont let anyone bring you down!

No comments:

Post a Comment