Monday 24 June 2013

Hola Amigas!

My Spanish class went to a Spanish Restaurant for our speaking internal and to farewell our lovely Spanish teacher, shes getting married in about a month and her and her husband are going to China. We gave her a photo frame and a silver charm for her charm bracelet.


The food was delicioso! Especially the dessert, I got chocolate cake that came with chocolate chilli sauce which was amazing because I don't mind spicy food. This weekend Laura and I watched Springbreakers and The Purge. We were so looking forward to Springbreakers that unfortunately it kinda let us down, I loved James Franco and the other cast but I couldnt really get into it, the costumes/clothing used was amazing though!












The Purge was as good as I thought it would be, with some twists throughout. Loved the props used and the killing scenes were awesome! Yeah I'm weird like that. The movie is set in the near future America were all crime is legal for one night, crime is at an all time low because people are able to let out their anger once a year. The family that the film captures is safe behind their security system. But others are less fortunate, roaming the streets looking for help. The young boy in the family lets a helpless man inside their home which jeopardises the safety of everyone. Am I the only one that really wants this mask? Probably.



No comments:

Post a Comment