Saturday 29 June 2013

Im not one of those crazy girls

Last weekend my friend Laura and I decided to take a shortcut through town back to school. We sat down in a sheltered grandstand in a rugby park and I thought it would be a place where someone would hide drugs, so we looked around and found a small circular container. We thought it would be a geocash but knowing the district we were in it probably wasnt. We were too scared to touch it, but after a few minutes with no luck from trying to open it with my clothes over my hand I opened it and there were papers inside and sure enough the familiar fume of weed was in the air. We closed it and put it back in its place, disappointed that it was just drugs. We found a sealed alcohol shot on the side of the road so I took it and its in my dorm room now but I'm too scared to drink it in case its been laced with roofies or something. Also, there was a really talented guy busking so we gave him chocolate and I wanted to stay to listen to him but we had to leave.

My friend Hannah had her 16th on Friday and Im really gutted because I didnt get her anything but I have a few ideas of homemade stuff Im gonna make for her these holidays. We had a dinner party in a cute restaurant in Palmerston North with 10 of us. Excuse the demon looks in this photo.


We were told we were being too loud, were used to the dining room at school were the noise level is just bearable. We use trays at our school so I just cant go to restaurants anymore without making a hell of a lotta mess. We said the school prayer before we ate as a joke and to remember the two friends who couldnt make it there.
This photo just cracked me up, it looks so cute but so psychotic.




\

Im at school and the weather is rainy then sunny and I have art to do so bye!




2 comments:

  1. I need those giraffe plasters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont know where you can get them from, we found it on the sidewalk! :)

    ReplyDelete